Sunday, February 22, 2009

Creative Minds...

I felt it necessary that my first blog be about creating a blog...I spent nearly 20 minutes of my life trying to come up with a url name for this site. I've always thought of myself as a creative person; however, it seems that everyone has already taken every blog name out there. I enlisted the help of my husband in funneling our creative minds and the results were quite humerous. Despite the temptations to alter the spelling, add numbers and down right give up we finally found a name that came up as "blog site name available." After much deliberation, we felt that Deadbeathusband just didn't sum up our life and was in no way a good representation of our family, so we settled on meandmyfour. So for all of you blog readers out there struggling with your own creative genius, I will let all of you fight over the name I left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment