Friday, April 10, 2009

The hottest guy....

So the other day I saw the hottest guy -

He wasn't dressed up fancy
in a 3-piece suit.
Hadn't shaved in days
and wasn't worth a ton of loot.
He didn't drive a sporty car,
or drink a Starbucks coffee.
He doesn't have a foreign accent
or yacht upon the sea.
Instead;
He wore a t-shirt and jeans
with muffled hair as dark as coal.
Spoke gentle words of kindness
and laughed from within his soul.
He kissed away the boo-boos,
and put up hair in bows.
He pretended to be Superman
and changed kid's dress-up clothes.
He folded up the laundry
and wiped off hands and faces.
Home is where his heart was
instead of exotic places.
As I watched this man laugh and play
I didn't have to ask Him why.
I just thanked the Lord up above
for my husband Michael -
To me you'll always be - The Hottest Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment